Please remember Christmas Caroling is happening on Thursday, December 22nd. If you need the address, please email me.
Here is some info to keep in mind:
When: Thursday, December 22nd starting at 6pm
We will have snacks/cookies first and those who would like to sing a solo can do that. We will leave the house for Caroling around 6:45. I’d guess we’d be done about 8pm.
What to bring:
- Ensie’s home is shoe-free so you may want to wear warm socks or bring slippers for snack-time.
- We need some volunteers to provide snacks: veggies, fruit, crackers and cheese, cookies, chocolate, drinks. If you are bringing food, please arrive between 6pm and 6:15pm so we have time to eat it.
- We will be singing outside so bring a jacket, gloves, hat, scarf, and whatever else you need to stay warm.
- Flashlight to see your words in the dark.
- Print out your words! I will not have copies with me and it’s tough to see if more than 2 people are looking at one set of words.